ICT and Digital Media for Non-Profits is designed for organisations seeking to create various types of digital content and learn different techniques to inspire the audience and create an impact. The course uses several real life stories that have created positive impact using a mere mobile phone.
- Writing Effectively For The Web
- Introduction To New Media
- Content Creation For The Web
- Writing Headlines That Get Results
- Types Of Stories You Can Write And Tell
- Tips To Remember While Creating Videos And Still Images
- Types Of Videos That Inspire And Inform The Audience About The Cause
- Must Have Elements For Your Nonprofit Website
- Mobile And Digital Tools
Crowdsourcing for a Cause-Course is designed for organisations and individuals to introduce them to various forms of fundraising through the use of digital technology. It focuses on the basic concept of crowdfunding, its relevance and application in today's times.
- Introduction To Crowdfunding
- Three Players In The Crowdfunding Model
- How Is Crowdfunding Different From Other Types of Fundraising Techniques?
- Eligibility Criteria For NGOs To Crowdfund
- How Is Crowdfunding For Non-Profits Helpful?
- Case Study: Nepal Earthquake
- Types Of Crowdfunding
- Phases Of Crowdfunding
- Tips To Run A Successful Campaign
- Launching Your Campaign
- Content Creation
- Platforms For Non-Profits To Start A Campaign
- Challenges And Limitations
Social Media for Civil Society and Non-Profits Course is designed to help organisations to use social media tools to further their missions and benefit their programmes. The course includes social media strategy-making and effective use of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube from the perspective of a social organisation.
- Getting Strategic With Social Media: Start Planning
- Introduction To Facebook
- Getting Started- Basics Of Facebook
- Introduction To Twitter
- Understanding The Twitter Homepage
- How To Be Active On Twitter
- Introduction To Youtube
- Show A Cause Through A Video